Education app ( structure similar to a dictionary app)
This project was awarded to ininnovations for $2400 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
I need professional programmers to help me to develop an APPS (WITH SOURCE CODE GIVEN) that
1. Can run in on (a) android AND (b) iphone platform (Total of 2 sets, 1 for android, 1 for iphone).
2. Is similar to the approach of a “Dictionary APPS” in such a way that hyperlink exist in certain PHRASE in the CONTENT page that could redirect User to another CONTENT PAGE.
3. Shall be able to display text, images and short video.
4. Shall display in a screen layout which conforms to 4 inches, 7 inches and 10 inches device.
5. The app must contain the following function:
a. “All Entries” function to go back to home page
b. “Bookmark” function to save the current page to bookmark section
c. “History” function to automatically record recent page visited (save up to 30 page)
d. “Notepad” function – an integrated notepad for end-user to make notes. It must contain all basic word processing function
e. “About” function where user can view information about the current product and other associated products.
6. Shall provide mechanism (This is BASIC CONSTRUCT something similar to HTML page construct for paragraph, item-list, Hyperlink to other pictures/audio/video/OTHER CONTENT PAGE) for us to write the content into the APPS so that the end-User can download the APPS as a package to view our CONTENT with hyperlink interconnection in between. Several Templates (approximately three to minimize the cost of development) shall be available. Please note that we will write the CONTENT using your TEMPLATE to embed our content into the APPS. You can assume that we are able to understand HTML code to minimise the cost of development.
7. A right level of documentation (some Microsoft word file description with some commentary in the source code) to minimise the cost of development shall be used: (a) highlight how to link our CONTENT / images / video / audio into the APPS;
8. The cost of development shall belong to a low-budget type of project. We would like to establish a good Customer-Developer relationship in the long run, so that we could grow together with the Developer.
The hired programmers will need to communicate via Skype to update the progress of the project and discuss further details and complications.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online