Excellent iOS game developer
This project received 1 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1500 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
I am interested in creating a facebook application, a game.
The game's most basic specifications are:
1) Facebook app
2) users can login in facebook or twitter, challenge each other, and be matched against each other.
3) Flash interface for the user
4) 1vs1 gaming environment, with real time information passing directly from user-to-user.
5) One user handling one player and the other user the other player. Only the arrows are needed for movement in the game (up, down, right, left)
6) The game is a volleyball simulation with the 2 users handling one player each and competing against each other in a standardized 2D volleyball court.
7) Two players (one from each side of the net) and a ball are the moving parts of the game. The court is stable. The 2 players can move right and left and also jump over the net to the opponent's side.
8) The aim and rules of the game are the same as in real volleyball. The player is allowed to touch the ball at a maximum of 3 times before sending the ball to the opponent's side or else it's a fault. You win a point, if the ball touches the ground of the opponent's side or if the opponent makes a fault. The player that wins the point serves for the next point. The game consists of 1 set of 11 points.
9)There used to exist a similar game in the web and I am interested in reviving that game without using any of its code for potential rights issues. I will provide the name of the game I want, after choosing the developer.
10) Chat functionality between the players enabled both during the game as well as in the lobby (before players match against each other).
11) Each player will have a profile (showing his/her score and games played) and points based on how many games he/she has played and won. His/her score will be visible to everyone and thus, the players will be categorized according to their abilities (different colours will mean different level (and thus abilities) of players.
If you have never made game like this, please do not put your bid.
You have to give me url or sample you made like facebook multiplayer game before.
Please write your experience for this.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online