Flex Mobile 4.6 Camera App
- Status Closed
- Budget $30 - $250 USD
- Total Bids 7
I am trying to create a simple mobile application using Adobe Flex 4.6 for both iOs and Android.
I will break down what I want this app to do in steps:
1. Automatically display the camera preview and my own custom camera button (I have already created the graphic for this button).
**** I do not want it to display the CameraUI. I just want it to utilize the camera feature and simply display the preview.
**** The camera preview will be full screen at 100% width and height.
2. Upon using my camera button graphic to take the picture, I need it to automatically show the picture/imageCaptured.
3. When showing the image captured, I want my graphics for the save and discard button to be displayed, giving the user the appropriate options/feature.
4. Upon either saving or discarding the image, the app needs to go back to step one.
**** I do not want it to display the CameraUI. I am capable of doing this myself if I wanted this.
**** All of my graphics need to be displayed along the right side of the phone while in landscape mode. When the phone is rotated to portrait, the graphics (my buttons) need to stay where they are (they should not auto-orient like the rest of the app).
**** This is a Flex Mobile 4.6 Project. It needs to be 100% compatible with Flex 4.6 for Android and iOS!!
**** I am not looking to purchase a completed app, I am looking for the files within (i.e. *.mxml, *.as, etc . . .)
Thank you very much, and if you have any questions, please ask!!Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online