Floorplan Audit Software For Mobile
- Status Closed
- Budget $1500 - $3000 USD
- Total Bids 58
PLEASE READ DESCRIPTION IN ITS ENTIRETY PRIOR TO BIDDING
Audit Software Mobile Layout
1) Login Screen – User ID & Password (Native to tablet)
2) Home Screen – Assigned Inspections Button, Inspections History Button (logs all completed and sent inspections for the past 7 days), Logout Button, Sync Data Button
3) When click on the assigned inspections button, would show all assigned inspections for the next 5 days from our assigned Q. Fields would include, date scheduled, dealer name, client name, contact name, address, "Map It" button to google maps or built in navigation.
4) When audit is selected, would load in all current data i.e. Loan Number, Year, Make, Model, VIN, Colour, Mileage, Floor Plan Date. All data should be sortable by field title in ascending and descending order alphabetically and numerically
Row would look as follows with also adding other columns noted above:
12345678901112345 1998 Ford F150 Green September 14 2013
65798347843987593 2006 Chevrolet Impala Red October 1 2013
2 tabs at the top of the screen. 1 for Completed vehicles (once a vehicle has been selected as onsite or another status is selected and all appropriate details have been entered the vehicle would move from the active tab to the completed tab). The vehicle must be able to be moved back into the active tab if accidentally selected. The completed tab will display the vehicle lines in the order that they are moved over with the most recently moved over at the top of the list.
Active Screen: The check box on the left would indicate the status “Onsite”. If the inspector clicks on the VIN # of the vehicle a pop up screen would appear with a select status drop down (see attached sheet for all status selections to be provided when bidding closes). The second row would be mandatory “Verification Method” – Selections would include (In radio button format) Visually Verified, Phone Verified, Unverified, Other – See Comment. A comment box would be below also for the inspector to type in any comments (which would be a mandatory field if the Other – See Comment radio button is selected.
Sync Data Button
Connects to Apex back end server to receive data and update any dealer inventory lists.
Dealer contact Signature Capture, Auditor Signature Capture, Print Audit Button, Complete Audit (Software would look to ensure all data has been entered, all vehicles completed, signatures captured and Take Photo (mandatory)
We are looking at both Android development and ios. We are also interested in seeing if the developer can create it on a platform that can be released on all platforms ios, android, blackberry with still using all functionality of navigation (Map It link, camera etc) Would like to be able to use on tablets and smart phones.
Must be able to setup webservices once we are ready also to communicate with the back end server.
We will require graphic mockups on powerpoint presentation prior to build as we wish to ensure all graphics and layout are satisfactory prior to building.
Please review ALL details of this project prior to agreeing and bidding!!!
Thank you!Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online