Freelance 3D Artist - Expert in Texture and Model
This project received 9 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of ₱11739 PHP.Get free quotes for a project like this
The ideal candidate has experience modelling and texturing assets for a diverse visual range of objects and environments. A solid grasp of form, color, and light for both 2D and 3D art is essential. The 3D artist must be well-versed in related tools such as -- 3DS Max, Z Brush, Blender, Maya, Photoshop, etc. The ideal candidate works well in an environment of peers who are passionate about 3D computer graphics. Candidate is imaginative about virtual environments and enthusiastic about graphics hardware and technology.
• Experience in game development, modelling and texturing environments using 3DS Max, Z Brush and Photoshop (or equivalent 3D and 2D programs).
• Eye for light, shade, color and detail in creating texture maps.
• An understanding of form, shape, structure, and silhouette with regards to modelling.
• Self-driven, good communicator and a great team-player.
• Highly skilled in the following - illustration, modelling, texturing, animation, rigging, and concept drawing.
We are an independent game studio that creates innovative and interesting games for social platforms. We believe when we focus on the gaming experience everything else will follow. Our office environment is relaxed and nurtures teamwork. We value creative and passionate individuals and if you are one of them, please contact us.
If this is something you would be interested in or you know of anyone with whom you would like to extend this opportunity to, please feel free to email at the address below.
Kindly send your updated resume and a link of your portfolio at hr(ampersat)unlibox(dot)com.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online