'Fuel Up' Application
This project was successfully completed by Intiutiveapps for $65 USD in 3 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $100 USD
Completed In3 days
I want an efficient iphone programmer to develop a simple time and fuel calculator application. The aim of the application is to facilitate travelers in calculating two crucial things, firstly the amount of time taken for a specific journey and secondly the quantity/price of the fuel required. The fuel price will be unit free i.e. not specified in terms of currency. The application is to be designed for an iPhone. An important objective is to ensure that the application is user-friendly and interactive. I need the application on an urgent basis.
• The application will firstly load the main page with a caption saying ‘welcome to Fuel up’ with some form of logo, be it a car getting fueled up, or a car emitting fire to symbolize the purpose of the application.
• The second page of the application will have three fields for users to enter data;
Departure; e.g. Manchester
Destination; e.g. Birmingham
Time; (this will be a drop down menu with two choices i.e. day and night)
• The third page of the application will have 4 different fields as follows;
1. Enter Distance
2. Engine Capacity (Horse Power/CC); this again will be a drop down menu containing different engine capacities e.g. 800CC, 1000 CC, 1300CC, 1500CC up to 2000CC or 385hp etc.
3. Fuel Price; this is going to be a unit free field which will required plain multiplication with the average mileage of a specific engine e.g. 13 miles/litre for an 800CC engine. This average mileage can either be taken from a certain online database or research to get an approximation.
4. Average speed (miles/hour)
• The last screen will have the heading ‘Fuel up’ with the following statement;
‘it will cost you $XX and X Hours XX minutes to travel from Destination X to Destination Y’ These variables will change according to the information entered by the user.
• The user will be able to navigate to different screens for changing details etc by either clicking a ‘cancel’ or a ‘go back’ button.
Interested bidders, use the buzzword ‘Fuel Up!’
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online