Fun Mobile App Game
This project received 40 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1420 AUD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 AUD
We're looking for someone to help us out with building our app. We would like this to be exported for Android, iOS and more if possible.
The app should be quite straightforward to build. It’s a simple game that has about 140 levels in total. Each level consists of an image and a box for the user to type in an answer. If the answer is correct they get a point, if not they don't.
Visually, the level selection will be set up very similar to Angry Birds. Chapters will contain 12 levels each. They will need a certain number of points to unlock chapters. If they get 5 points they receive a hint point. Hints will also be sold through in-app purchases.
We're building ALL the graphic elements so that all that remains is
putting it all together!
Technical Requirements (Not much but essential):
• Coding and exporting for Android, iOS (and possibly more)
• Building in in-app purchases (for the hints)
• Building in in-app advertisements
• Knowledge of images and file sizes: ALL the artwork is in pixels - even the menus and buttons. This may make workflow a little tricky, especially when it comes to exporting for different platforms (Ie: iPad, iPhone...etc.) We will work with you to provide whatever you need in regards to images and file sizes, but please note that vector images will not be possible. You must fully understand this as a developer and inform us if the file sizes will be a problem. The app must support Retina display.
• Self-updating: we'd like the option to add new levels ourselves, so we'd like to know what SDK you use and have the original files (However, depending on difficulty, we may hire you again for this work in the future.) If you know much about having an updateable app please let us know.
• Pinch/zoom functionality: each level (just an image) will have to have the capabilities of zooming-in with the standard pinch feature
Basic animation: there will a bar at the bottom where the answer to each level should be typed. This bar will be hidden until the user clicks on a small icon. It will then animate upwards.
• Various features:
- When a user enters the correct answer, the answer will appear in the bar area when the user visits that level in the future. The user will have the choice to turn this feature off.
- Each answer should have about 3 ‘good enough’ answers and not be case sensitive. For instance, if the answer is "Super Man"; the following should be correct: Superman; SuperMan. (We will provide you with all the answers.)
- The help menu should have buttons with functionality that allows the user to upload a photo (level) to Facebook or Twitter
- The help menu should have an option that reveals selected letters to the user to help them guess the answer
- There should be an option to rate the game on the App store to receive more hint points.
A full app mock-up will be made available to the winning bidder to make everything clear visually, so all you have to worry about is coding and exporting.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online