This game enables the player to control an on-screen ragdoll’s body parts through touch-screen finger gestures in order to make it dance in a realistic fashion. The body parts can be moved in various positions with respect to human body joint physics. There is no storyline, traditional goal, or scoring system in this game. This game is a creative experience to choreograph a dancing being synchronized to your music library. The physics bound, smoothly animated rag doll choreography can be saved, reviewed, and shared with others.
* 3D Rigged, textured human male and female model
* Finger movement / gestures will control body parts with respect to human joint physics
* Inverse Kinematics may be required to follow finger movements for selected joints
* The player dances the on-screen model to his own music library
* The face and clothing of the model can be changed by the user allowing one to portray himself or a world leader/ famous person – “Make Him Dance”
* Share the dancing model’s look and created dance moves with others – Online Community
* Reward system for new content shared and positive ratings received from other users – through accumulated reward points or direct purchase one can obtain new clothing for their models
The game will be available on capable iOS and Android devices with touchpad screens.
More detailed specs will be provided upon request
22 freelancers are bidding on average $7945 for this job
expert programmer team for webapp HTML5 Jquery mobile, HTML5with phonegap, Iphone , Ipad, BB, Android, OpneGLes2.0 , Unity3D, cocos2D game apps development please check your PM for more details thanks.
PLEASE CHECK OUR EARNING, REVIEW AND FEEDBACK... We checked your post and understood as well. For detail bid please check private message board(PMB). Thanks.
Hello Respected Client, I have Read your requirements and we are very experience in this concept. Please check Message Board for more details. Thank you !
Hi, We checked your details, we think we able to implement it effective way. More details related to our work etc provided over pmb for your help. Thank you