You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We are looking for someone to do the gameplay for an asynchronous game. We primarily need just the gameplay and we have the infrastructure to handle all the menus and the server communication.
We are making a relatively simple 2d game. The gameplay animation complexity is like that of a bejeweled or angry birds (so ability to create a board, deal with swipe input, etc.).
The state of the board has to be transferable between players, but we'll handle the server side. You just have to be able to handle getting information from the server as to state and sending information back.
We have the following requirements which will help streamline the process:
(1) Coding must be done in Unity and C# - please provide number of years of experience
(2) Please provide a portfolio as well as a git repo of examples of past code. This includes a portfolio with links to apps on the store that are iOS AND android and done in unity. If you do not have a portfolio of past apps on the store for NDA reasons at least provide code samples.
(3) Familiarity with iOS and Android
(4) Must be willing to sign an NDA and sign over the IP
(5) Must be able to work and be communicative with the US time zones, and most importantly must be COMMUNICATIVE.
Background in gaming and game development is a plus. Ability to understand what is needed and be able to ask questions is a plus.
We would prefer to work on a fixed rate per milestone.
We are looking for someone who has good communication skills (i.e. frequently available on skype to answer questions, frequently provides updates as to progress).
If you have any interest please drop us a line with your portfolio and code samples. We can provide an NDA and then a game design doc.