Google app engine/iphone app update
This project received 11 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $375 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
I have currently have an existing iphone app running off a database hosted on Google App Engine.
[url removed, login to view]
I need the following updates:
1. My app engine application is using the Master/Slave datastore which is deprecated. I need you to migrate to the High-Replication datastore which offers greater stability and is resilient to data center failure.
1. Need app updated to the most current version of iOS for both iPhone and iPad.
3. Need to upload the app to iTunes with my iTunes info and some app changes (app name will change - this is most important).
4. Need you to create an email address that I can access. Address should be with the txtdbibl domain. I do own the domain from [url removed, login to view] but do not have email set up.
5. Need the website [url removed, login to view] to look like more than a database. I do not mind a theme or wordpress set up. My main concern is that users be able to search for quotes and add quotes (which must be approved before being posted live).
I need the page to look like a typical webpage instead of a boring database. I can provide artwork if necessary, but need a coder familiar with customizing with google app engine.
Everything already exists and runs, it just needs updating and a few tweaks.
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online