I have currently have an existing iphone app running off a database hosted on Google App Engine.
[url removed, login to view]
I need the following updates:
1. My app engine application is using the Master/Slave datastore which is deprecated. I need you to migrate to the High-Replication datastore which offers greater stability and is resilient to data center failure.
1. Need app updated to the most current version of iOS for both iPhone and iPad.
3. Need to upload the app to iTunes with my iTunes info and some app changes (app name will change - this is most important).
4. Need you to create an email address that I can access. Address should be with the txtdbibl domain. I do own the domain from [url removed, login to view] but do not have email set up.
5. Need the website [url removed, login to view] to look like more than a database. I do not mind a theme or wordpress set up. My main concern is that users be able to search for quotes and add quotes (which must be approved before being posted live).
I need the page to look like a typical webpage instead of a boring database. I can provide artwork if necessary, but need a coder familiar with customizing with google app engine.
Everything already exists and runs, it just needs updating and a few tweaks.
9 freelancers are bidding on average $393 for this job
Hello Respected Client, I have Read your requirements and we are very experience in this concept. Please check Message Board for more details. Thank you !
Hello,we are Google Apps Authorized partner. Provides Google App Engine customization and Google Apps implementation. We will finished your tasks within 3 days. Regards