TV Guide Application for iPhone
- Status Closed
- Budget $250 - $750 USD
- Total Bids 37
I need a TV Guide application for iPhone.
The app has a left sliding menu (like YouTube or Facebook app) which contains a menu with different options. All the items of the menu has to be editable by me so I can add or remove them in the future.
Design, images and all the TV information is provided by me.
I also provide an App Workflow document and an API Documentation.
The information is requested to the server using a POST to a PHP and it will return a JSON.
Features of the application:
- YouTube like sliding menu
- POST request to receive the data from the server (The received data is in JSON)
- iOS share option panel
- Play YouTube videos
- TV Schedule (Table with all the channels and programs)
- Landscape mode only for videos and TV Schedule
- Play streaming television for given links
- Local scheduled notifications.
- I require the Objective-C source code for XCode
- The app must run on iOS 6 & 7
- Ask any questions you could haveGet free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online