Home Automation - ZigBee Control/Monitoring Software
This project received 26 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1413 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
We are a Germany-based start-up in the home automation business. We want to offer an iOS and webbased application for controlling and monitoring power sockets/plugs and other ZigBee devices (based on the ZigBee standard; [url removed, login to view]).
The app should allow the following:
- listing of all zigbee sockets/plugs that are in range with ability to rename the zigbee devices
- energy monitoring by device with actual, history and trend (ability for calculation of energy costs based on consumption price)
- export functionality/ability to save the config file in the cloud
- ability to switch on and off selected devices or all devices
- ability to group devices (representing rooms)
- multi-language support
- timer functionality per device based on calender.
- (remote functionality if away from home wifi)
We are also happy to hear your suggestions and inputs.
Let us know in case you need further information.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online