2 Hours Work - Fix iOS 7 issue on my iPhone/iPad app
This project received 24 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of £118 GBP.Get free quotes for a project like this
> This is no more than a 2 hour Job.
> I am also looking to commission two full apps after this fix, plus additional work on my current apps. So impress me and you're welcome to have these jobs.
1. Have the latest copy of Xcode 5 and understand how to use it!
2. ONLY individuals, NO companies.
3. Quote "CR1" at the start of your bid - without this you will be ignored. Sorry
4. You must be hard working and will stick to your completion date.
5. Have made a number of iOS apps and can show a portfolio, and have great feedback.
6. Honest and Trustworthy.
7. Sign an NDA
Quick Fix Needed - I know this is an easy project so please DO NOT try and take advantage with high bids.
I have a fully functional app on the app store. I've just checked it on iOS7 and there are two small issues that need fixing.
1. Replace an old On/Off button/UI element, for a new On/Off switch. - EASY.
2. There is a selection box on my app, that when press, shows a "tick". Notifying the user that his choice has been selected. This still works fine, however next to the "tick" the app is now also displaying the element title. So a word and then the "tick". This was not the case on all previous iOS releases.
THE APP AND ITS FUNCTIONS ARE PERFECT - THIS IS A NOT A HARD JOB.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online