IOS AND ANDROID APP - NEW RETAIL STORE - ONGOING WORK
This project received 84 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $ AUD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$3000 - $5000 AUD
We have attached a complete project briefing for this project, however, in summary, we are creating an IOS and Android app that will work in conjunction with an exciting new retail store concept.
In summary the app will will be a built in a similar manner to “Crust Pizza” ([url removed, login to view]). Base functionality will include:
• Welcome Splash Screen
• User login/sign-up (including forgot password feature)
• View menu
• Find nearby shops
• Select Ingredients for Custom Items (up to 10 ingredients) or choose standard pre-made selections
• Place an order
• Choose Pickup or Delivery
• Saved Orders & Add to Favourites option
• Specify a pickup or delivery time if needed
• Payment via Credit Card (Visa/Mastercard) & PayPal
The standard start-to-finish user process should be:
o Step 1 – Register or Login
o Step 2 – View Menu Items / Add Ingredients
o Step 3 – Checkout & Enter Payment Details
o Step 4 – Confirmation Page Including Estimated Time
o Step 5 – Emailed Receipt
• About Us Page
• Contact Us Page
2.3 Additional Features
In addition to the base functionality, <Name> will implement the following additional features as part of the App:
• Ability for social interactions to be replicated onto Facebook, Instagram, Tumblr, etc. via social networking API integration
• Ability for each store to know (via GPS, Bluetooth, etc.) and send automated offers to a user that is logged-into the App and/or within a set distance of each shop. (This includes integration of iBeacon technology for iOS as outlined at [url removed, login to view]). This functionality must keep track of individual users purchases, including time, dates, products, etc. It should also note when customers pass by and dont make purchases.
• Invite a friend option for existing members to invite their friends via e-mail where each user earns loyalty points or free offers at time of signup or purchase (This is a customer loyalty program implemented in the same fashion as Dropbox – [url removed, login to view])
• Webcam integration where customers can take “Selfie” photographs and instantly upload them to their personal or the company’s Facebook, Instagram, etc.
• Popup screen at checkout offering upsell items, new dishes, snacks, etc.
• All menu content, prices, item photos, ingredients, etc. should be able to be modified/added/deleted by store staff via the Admin Panel
• Ability to create promotional offers in the Admin Panel and push them to App users and e-mail database
• Discounts or free items based on customer purchase history (e.g., Buy 9 juices get the 10th one free)
• Ability to integrate into [url removed, login to view] subscription service
• Tracking flag within the order database that identifies when orders are placed via mobile device or through the App.
We require applicants to please provide specific examples of recent app development that might have a reflection on the above project.
We require this app to be completed within 3 months. There will be ongoing work on another 3 apps we are developing, so it would be highly likely the successfull applicant will also do these other apps.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online