We need to develope an IOS / Android APP, integrated with a responsive WEB site.
The responsive web site will be developed by our internal resource, the and
the APP will allow registerd users to
- receive news / notification
- compile surveys form
- fill empty forms/thread of comments
- send email & photo
All the same functionality will be developed by our staff into responsive web site HTML5
Each Survey will be composed of:
- Expiry date beyond which it will be possible to complete the Survey
- Rows Survey, classified into three types: yes / no, choice of n. answers, score and step values defined by the administrator.
The user can fill out the Survey via responsive web site or off-line (eg during customer visit or Fair) with the possibility of explicit synchronization in the presence of data connection.
The system provides the ability to send messages in "push" mode to mobile devices, in case of important news for the network
The user can read / view the title and read the first few lines of the message (by defining the nr. of Character) even in the absence of connectivity, in asynchronous mode. It will be possible to see the entire message through the display of responsive web site.
It will be possible to define in an alternative rule for the maintenance of a defined number of messages integers, consisting of any image, in the memory of the mobile device. The body of the old messages and attachments will be removed, but the title and abstract will be kept in the local memory of the smartphone-handheld.
Is guaranteed in all cases the visualization of the entire repository in responsive web site, accessible from both mobile and fixed devices.
It will be possible to discriminate viewing on responsive web site and sending in "push" mode of APP via the categorization of the user (country/consumer/professional)
The system provides the ability to define pages in tabular form, acts to the compilation by the user.
The board consists of filling the following fields:
- Date Added (from the system)
- Data for the compilation limit (date field)
- Name of the compiler (from the system; possibility to modify for internal user or administrator)
- Name / Company Name of the customer (from the system, or if not present in the system, free field)
- Subject / Title (free field)
- Thread of Comments (n. notes fields)
With the use of comments the registerd users have the possibility to reply to messages or feedback requests that are posted.
The messages will be in the responsive web site but user can fill out the form off line with the possibility of explicit synchronization in the presence of data connection.
from the APP it will be possible take a photo and send it to a specified email address, send an email or forward a message.