I am looking for a TEAM having expertise in developing mobile phone applications for 3 platforms i.e. Windows Phone, Android & IOS(Apple). As I am a .net developer, so around 80% work has been completed by me, The rest 20% includes designing and few enhancements. For Android & Ios, the team should be able to replicate same windows phone logic in their respective platform.
I will be leading team, so please be ready for heavy discussion and frequent calls/emails. I am strictly looking for a DEDICATED PROFESSIONAL TEAM because a single individual cannot be expert in all 3 different technologies. Please bid with the text "IAmAGeek" so that i can be sure that you have read requirements fully.
A small info about project.
1: Chat Application
2: Push/Toast Notification
3: Datasource is already available
4. 5 pages: Login, Registration, Menu, User List, Chat
More discussion can be made once we select team.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the time frame
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Bids on this Project
Services we provide: - Consulting Service - Mobile Development - Social Media Development - Web Development - Software Development - Game Development - Dedicated Resource Allocation Cloud Solution - Branding Services - Online Marketing Technologies we work on: Microsoft Technologies: ASP.Net (2.0 to 5.0), MVC (2.0 to 5.0), Silverlight, WPF, WCF PHP: Core PHP, Wordpress, Openkart, Cake PHP, Falcon PHP, Joomla, WooCommerce, Sugarcrm, Zend Framework, Magento, OS Commerce, Typo3, Codeigniter, Drupal, Shopify, Asterisk Python: Core python, Django, Django Rest Frameworks, Web2py, Cherrypy, Google App Engine, Flask, Pyramid, Pyqt, Pyside, Pylons, Zope2, Enigma OS, Arduino Boards, IPTV, Raspberry Pi/ Home media server, Asterisk, Mavlink Protocols (Drone control systems) Mobile: Android, iOS, Windows, PhoneGap, Xamarin, Sencha Database: My SQL, Postgres, MongoDB, Hadoop, Cassandra, Redis, Hibernate Frameworks, SQLite, Couchdb, Webservices, JSON, XML/SOAP Development Methodology: RAPID-M an exclusive framework developed and used by N-Tech is an efficient combination of Agile and Waterfall methodology. We have embedded responsive agile processes into our development framework by varying our documentation and “Behavior Mockups”. We take full ownership of the project and provide an effective consulting to our clients, suggesting extra features, flow, additional modules, design and functionality based on our competitor research model, and customer centric model.
Don't hesitate to contact me.
Hello, everybody. I have 5 years experience in Java programming. I have started Objective-C & Swift programming for iOS (iPhone/iPad) and Java programming for Android from 5 years ago. I can also provide graphics design. Currently, my main tech is Mobile development. I have mastered Swift, Objective-C, Java, HTML5, cocos2d, cocos2d-x, box2d, CC++, C#, PHP, VB.Net. I have developed Windows and Linux programming before starting iOS and Android applications. I knew the structures of system and applications well, during studying the reverse engineering and cracking some applications. I enjoy development and have no problem to satisfy whole customers. I love my job and technology as well as working with my friends. Best luck with you. Thanks
The InertWebs is a innovative and leading web and mobile app development company in Rural Area. We can easily and successfully convert your idea to real. Inertwebs is providing endless support for valuable customer and successful development paradigm. Inertwebs firmly believe in long term business relationships. We highly value our relationship with our clients. :: inertWebs
Education: Software Engineering - Hanoi University of Technology Languages: Assembly, C, C++, C#, Java, JSP, ASP, Basic .NET, Python,...vv Environments: UNIX/Solaris/Linux/OS X/Windows/POSIX, DoD-STD-2167, UML, VxWorks, embedded systems, real-time multi-threaded applications, cross-platform development, SEI Level 5, configuration management, SCCS/RCS/cvs, Eclipse IDE,...vv Experiences: emphasis on software development of ICT as well as USSD Gateway, SDP, IPCC, VAS, LBS, CBS...vv Specialties: People managment, Technical skills, general negotiation, contract negotiation.
Experts in development of Android, IOS and Windows mobile Applications