IOS to Android conversion
- Status Completed
- Budget $1500 - $3000 AUD
- Total Bids 58
This project involves taking an IOS universal application, currently under development, and translating it into an Android application.
* IOS universal application – android application must run on phone and tablets
* IOS application is a View based application (not OpenGL)
* IOS application is not yet available on iTunes, but all code and resources will be made available to the winning bidder (if required)
* Dynamic application structure, which can change depending on content. The menu is dynamically generated.
* Approximately 20 different pages, however there are only 7 different page types
* Application architecture must include future ability to retrieve menu structure and content from a CMS (CMS does not currently exist)
* In the future, the IOS and Android applications must use the same CMS server
The successful bidder will:
* Have demonstrable portfolio of mobile applications (static screen shots are ok)
* Be fluent in the English language
* Be very responsive and work fast
* Be proficient with graphic design
* Offer suggestions and input when necessary
Many more details, and specifications, will be shared during the selection process.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online