I have created an iPhone Camera app that functions but it has a few issues.
The aim of the app is to record video, reverse it and then play it backwards.
1) New UI application - this is already created and just needs applying
2) iPhone Camera Flash on/off function needs adding to the camera screen
3) Camera Front/Back button function needs transferring from settings screen to camera screen
4) Reversing Buffer icon to be added.
5) The app crashes upon opening in xcode (this may not happen on a device)
The interface is designed and ready to be applied to the app. The app opens once, and then it wont open after that.
The app has only 4 pages so applying the new UI should be quick.
In the attachment you will find the screenshots that show the error message that xcode produces so that you can judge what is going wrong with the code.
Also in the attachments are screenshots of each app screen.
13 freelancers are bidding on average $176 for this job
Dear Sir. I'm talented mobile app/game developer. I have been developing Iphone apps for several years. You can see high skilled apps in my portfolios. I am ready for you. Regards.
Hi, Thank you for posting the screens and Xcode screenshot , it gives a very clear idea what needs to be done . Please check your PMB for more details.
Hi. I have closely read the changes you need to make in your application, also I have previously worked on different Camera apps so I think I should have no problems in delivering your requested app update.
Hi. I have closely read the changes you need to make in your application, also I have previously worked on different Camera apps so I think I should have no problems in delivering your requested app update