IOS Bug Fix + Applying New UI - repost
This project was successfully completed by tuannguyencs for $80 USD in 3 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $100 USD
Completed In3 days
I have created an iPhone Camera app that functions but it has a few issues.
The aim of the app is to record video, reverse it and then play it backwards.
1) New UI application - this is already created and just needs applying
2) iPhone Camera Flash on/off function needs adding to the camera screen
3) Camera Front/Back button function needs transferring from settings screen to camera screen
4) Reversing Buffer icon to be added.
5) The app crashes upon opening in xcode (this may not happen on a device)
The interface is designed and ready to be applied to the app. The app opens once, and then it wont open after that.
The app has only 4 pages so applying the new UI should be quick.
In the attachment you will find the screenshots that show the error message that xcode produces so that you can judge what is going wrong with the code.
Also in the attachments are screenshots of each app screen.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online