IPHONE/IPAD and WINDOWS 8 APPS FOR CONTINUING EDUCATION
This project was awarded to lucky7jagriti for $250 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Develop web, iPhone/iPad, Windows 8 apps for Continuing Education Courses. I will give you logo and framework in MS Power point. The process:
1. User registers, selects a course and pays a fee by PayPal or cc.
2. I give 15 courses in Power Point and the exams: True / False.
3. I give the certificate for users to print, text or email to themselves.
4. Financial Reports:
a. Company financial reports by date range, zip code, state, user, course.
b. User access course certifications by date range.
5. Please don't waste time with a hold bid. Project is straight forward so give accurate bid for job.
Milestone: FW, App tested on device and release when apps are uploaded on all 3 platforms.
6. Freelancer must sign NDA/project ownership agreement before start.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online