IPhone/Ipad App - To capture, store and post Audio file notes - and save to web
This project was awarded to sphinxsolution for $1500 AUD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$750 - $1500 AUD
Worksorted is an online practice management solution that helps better manage financial advice practices. Worksorted gives you simple solutions for correspondence, files notes, sharing documents and keeping track of what needs to be done. Worksorted is a web software as a service - build in PHP and MySQL. Users have registered and have a user name and password access.
We are seeking an app for the iphone and ipad to efficiently improve the process of using the iphone or ipad to record and store an audio file note and to lodge (submit) that audio note directly into the chosen user and client profile within the Worksorted browser based application.
Branded as Worksorted (Message Service)
Worksorted blue and imagery consistent with [url removed, login to view]
Keep clean and open
Visual clear use of necessary buttons where possible
1. Record an audio message - and be able to store, delete etc the message within the local device app
2. Function / button to submit the note to worksorted - the web (browser) application
3. Launch Worksorted in the device web browser using the stored user settings (stored within the devices settings) to automatically log the user in
4. enable to user to select the relevant client folder in the web application (worksorted) and copy across the note to that client.
5. Notes should be timestamped and details of file size made available to the user via the UI
6. Store user profile information with the Settings on the ipad or iphone
7. Message can be replayed / reviewed within the app or if the file name is slected in the web browser on the device.
8. A snippet of time can be captured / selected by the user and a new audio file created before submiiting to the worksorted web version.
Function in more detail
1. Record a message . Messages of any length can be recorded at a press of a button – ‘start’. Button to ‘stop’ recording. File to be compressed and sent directly to the database with the user being able to search the worksorted database and select the relevant client that they would like to assign the note for. Option to tick box (and untick):
• “Auto go to Worksorted when recording complete” – on ‘stop’ the file will Send
• “Always review message before going to Worksorted” – to replay the message
Buttons to manually Cancel, Review and/or Send
Cancel - If the cancel button is hit any time during recording the recording will not send and be lost.
2. Launch Worksorted in the device web browser
To store within the app setting the Worksorted Username and Password of the users.
When worksorted is opened in a browser, the applciation automoaitally logs the user in.
When the note is recorded and the user want to save, take them to the browser instance of worksorted and have them select the client they want to add the audio note to.
The code must be FULLY commented and structured coherently (i.e. consistent with the variable names, indentation, and should clearly differentiate its classes from its objects etc.)
This will be submitted to the app store, with a download charge of to be set in australian dollars.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online