THIS JOB MUST BE COMPLETED WITHIN 14 DAYS OF STARTING
• The app will be a mainly content-based app with the ability to perform some functions.
• Users will be able to read ebooks, take exams and receive pdf certificates of completion sent to their email. I would like a server such as StackMob to be used. The PDFs contained in the app will aslo be stored here.
• The design I will provide you with will have to be changed slightly for the iPad version of the app – suggestions will be made to me by you on day 1 and we will decide what the best design for the iPad version of this app is.
• The app will feature a custom UINavigationBar, including a 'Facebook-style' sliding menu, and a custom UITabBar.
• The app will allow the user to share to app on Facebook, Twitter, and through e-mail.
• The user will be able to rate the app on the App Store from a linkto the App Store contained in the app.
• All PDF documents contained in the app will be viewed using the 'VFR PDF Viewer' (available on GitHub).
• At the bottom of the 'Facebook-style' sliding menu, there will be a button which will send the user to the Facebook Fan Page for the app.
• All UIWebViews should open within the frame of the app – this means that the user will be able to navigate back to the app without having to return to the home screen on their iOS device to re-open the app.
• On the 'landing page' or 'front page' of the app, the user will use a 'push up' gesture to open a PDF document. A 'slide up' transition will be used here to give the appearance that the PDF document is being 'revealed' when the user makes a 'push up' gesture.
• A little design will be required. I have a designer already working on the design for the app – all of these resources will be given to you. If you have any particular requests for any design element, you can ask me at any time, and I will be able to get this for you within 4 hours.
• An in-depth discussion will take place after I have accepted a proposal from a developer regarding what you will require from the designer in order to achieve the exact look of the app given in the design mockup.
• If you have any questions, or if there is anything you are unsure of, JUST ASK ME.
A detailed photoshop mockup will be provided to you if your proposal is satisfactory.
All source code and copyright will be owned by me, and the app will be submitted via my developer account.
We are looking for a talented iOS Developer who will be responsible for the development and deployment of our mobile apps.
1) All texts, links and images should be updatable online - A full CMS is not required - we can update text files or HTML files or even js files, on our server, no problem.
2) The app should check online if there are updates and if there are any, download them automatically
3) Main menu, categories and subcategories should be updatable from online
- Review and perform a technical analysis of requirements
- Write clean, modular, robust code to implement the desired requirements
- Programming languages: iPhone/iOS, Objective-C
- A work style that is extremely detail oriented
- Rapid iOS development
- References or an established Elance reputation a must
Mobile Programming, iOS, iPad, iPhone
POSITIVE FEEDBACK LEFT UPON SUCCESSFUL COMPLETION
30 freelancers are bidding on average $1624 for this job
Hi, Thanks for posting an interesting project . we can deliver the project in full perfection. please check your PMB for future communication. Best Regards, Siddhant Karkare
Hello,Cloudganga possess creative and expert minds in developing such required applications,please recommend this project to us,we will provide you with excellent output.thank you!!!PMB.
Hello, We give you a best and fair solution for this project as "Papillonsoft" working on the basis of hundred percent quality and satisfaction measures. Thanks.