Iphone/Android Events App
This project received 37 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1608 AUD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
I would like an iphone and Android app that is similar to this iphone app here [url removed, login to view]
Its essentially going to be an social media interactive events app. where people can register via their facebook account. People can view events and see other attendees of the event and view their profiles and favorite and or send a messages and also see via feeds which other events their favorited person are going to. They will also be able to purchase their ticket through the app via paypal.
Main feature as follows:
Effortlessly reserve your place at events with the press of a button.
- Browse profiles of grubbers you can interact with before reserving.
- Get notified when people you find interesting are eventing next.
- Instantly access your reservations for directions and menus and information.
- Chat with fellow eventers before and after your events.
- Stay connected with people you enjoyed eventing with.
- update your profile picture and interests, profile info and contact details on the app itself.
It has to look beautiful, be very easy to use. And the coding should be perfect so that i can submit the app to Apple Apps for inclusion. I will also be wanting an android version of this app.
You will need to work out and discuss how to manage the app ie adding new events content and connecting to facebook page for posting of new events user/payment records, event registration etc. I was thinking integrating perhaps a wp website using either events espress or the event calendar pro plugins. but am happy to be guided by you on how to bring it all together.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online