This project is about the development of a meeting scheduling iPhone application:
=> Launching the app creates a new meeting (REST API call in the background to get a meeting ID)
=> 4 languages are supported based on the language selected by the user (unless the language can be detected automatically based on the OS language?)
=> Pick date and time
=> Invite participants by e-mail or text messages
All details should be available in the attached mock-up but please ask if clarifications are required.
The submission to the app store is also required (developer with an apple developer account)
- Full source code is required
- Minor changes must be accepted during development
- Must provide support for publishing app to to the apple app store
- The application must be a small size.
- Scope for a similar Androïd application if all goes well. If you have Android skills please also send a private message with android quote
24 freelancers are bidding on average $537 for this job
Hello Respected Client, I have Read your requirements and we are very experience in this concept. Please check Message Board for more details. Thank you !
Hello, We give you a best and fair solution for this project as "Papillonsoft" working on the basis of hundred percent quality and satisfaction measures. Thanks.
Hi! how are you? We are looking for the long term business relationship with you and We have all strength and ability to do and develop all kind of apps and games. Please read my pm so we can move further.. thanks