Iphone app -repost
This project received 19 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $721 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
The Goal here is to create an mobile device application. Because this is the initial version we'll have to start with the Iphone platform - the compatibility issues are a lot easier to manage. We'll see about porting it to Android once we have something worthwhile.
About the app:
As you know one of the major uses for any mobile phone is to take pictures. And we want to exploit that: most users just like to "point & shoot" and hope the get something right; no consideration whatsoever about the things that make a picture into a photograph: framing, light, colors saturation, composition, no detail is to small to take into consideration.
So we want to create something that would improve this: a real time analysis of the picture about to be taken. The user should know how "beautiful" the picture is going to come out before he actually takes the shot. Think of a color code to indicate the quality of the picture (red is bad, green is good and some levels in between).
We only have the idea and we know what we want: something user friendly, functional, catchy, awesome looking and easy to use.
About the successful candidate:
- We don't care how many years of experience you have as we believe this is not the best selection criteria; so please don't send us your Resumes - it will only waste time for both of us.
- You have to be able to write code that DON'T make babies cry - there will be a test and you will have to share source code for review
- Keeping your word comes in third on our list. This is very important since we are looking for someone reliable.
- Creative and skillful: if you have the skills but don't care about design or if you only like to create cool looking UIs - we don't want to work with you!!! You need to care about all the details and be able to deliver.
WHEN YOU PLACE YOUR BID - don't bother with "ready to start...", "please check PMB..." type of messages. We'll just smile and ignore them. Please include your view of the application. Only candidates that get the idea will be considered. You have to understand photography for this and you have to be able to view things from the user's perspective.
Also if you represent a large team of experts - this is a waste of your time, we're looking to hire 1 max 2 people for this. And continue working with them in the long run.
You are welcome to come back with any questions and happy bidding.
P.S. don't worry about budget just yet, we don't hire the cheapest bidder and are willing to pay to make this happen. We'll discus such details once we agree on the first part
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online