Iphone photo - to - email app
- Status Closed
- Budget N/A
- Total Bids 36
We need an iphone application written that allows the user to open the app, take a photo and then select from a list of names, where to email it.
1) The user opens the app
2) The user takes a photo within the app
3) The app downloads a csv file from our website containing a list of names and email addresses (can have multiple email addresses per name so that the photo is sent to two people at once)
4) The user selects the destination name from the list
5) The app sends the photo as an email attachment
The app needs to be simple - simpler than using the built in email app on their iphone.
- smtp server address
- smtp server port
- smtp server username and password (full email address for username)
- resolution of photo (so that the email attachment is not too large)
Most of our staff use android but we will be switching to iphones early next year. We do not know how to install a custom app on the iphone but it would be good if it could be installed without going through the app store as we need to guarantee it will be 'approved' and can be installed on current and future models of iphone.
See the attached image png file to understand how we want it to look for the user.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online