Java, Android, IPHONE Taxi Booking and dispatching apps
This project received 41 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $5600 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$1500 - $3000 USD
We want to buy the source code of a taxi booking/dispatching Java Web Portal, Android and IPHONE mobile apps or have one built. I am looking for a complete automated taxi solution with:
1. Rider/Passenger Taxi booking mobile app uses GPS to send Rider location to the server app, rider should be able to create a login and use it to store his preferences like addresses and contact numbers as well as email address, Rider app sends GPS coordinates when a booking is made
2. Driver mobile app to receive jobs, accept them, get rider's contact info, use map to locate addresses. driver should be able to sign up to the service and gives a credit card as a deposit, he should be able to login when using the app
3. Server app and database to store all driver and rider info and trips info, to dispatch jobs to drivers, to send confirmation to riders...
4. Server app will utilize GPS to locate closest taxis to the rider
5. Mobile Web Portal to help those riders without Android to make booking online.
6. SMS rider notification, system have to be able to send an optional notification to the rider when the taxi arrive or setup a distance when the taxi be to the distance send a SMS notification. SMS could have an additional charge.
7. Driver can send and SMS notification from the device to the rider notifying they are in the location.
8. Integration with VOIP hosted IPPBX APIs to create a multi-user console to place and receive calls.
9. VOIP notification, driver can press an option and call back to rider to anounce he's in the location, this option should be subject to charge per minute.
10. Panic button, driver can press a panic button and system have to be able to popup and screen in the central office with the driver information and others information which will be provided.
Further details will be discus with proposal.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online