Business Requirements for Development of a Locational Based Social Network and Offer Engine
The application in question will be designed to be installed on the iPhone only at this stage. This application will allow for users to post current “Great Deals” in their area by simply clicking on the app, posting the vendor/retailer, the products in question that are a “great deal” and the current price of those “great deals”. Based on the users location the offer will then be posted to our database with a defaulted 7 days to expire. Other users of the application will be alerted of this offer as they enter the location that has been posted within a 3 mile radius of the location of the “Great Offer” . These alerts will be pushed to the iPhone as a popup. Alternatively if the user wants to opt out of pop-ups they will be able to launch the application and have a list of “Great Deals” in their area.
Alternate methods of posting a “Great Deal”
AS part of the scope of this implementation a website will be required for a vendor/retailer to log into with a valid user ID and Password that will allow them to post a “Great Deal”, along with the price and products in question. They will also be required to enter in a location address which will act as the radius for the “Offer Zone”. This method will allow for multiple offers to be posted at the same time by the retailer.
Scope of screens and services required:
1. Welcome page to the application with a login/password and a register now button
2. Registration page If the Register now button is pressed we will request First Name, Last Name, email and password
3. Offer Preferences Survey There will also be an optional “Offer Preferences” Survey. These surveys will be required to be setup by us in a database.
4. Post Registered Home Page Once registered there will be a post registered home page which will have 3 buttons
a. “See Great Deals In My Area”
b. “Post a Great Deal”
c. “User Preferences”
5. “See Great Deals in My Area” – When pressed will show a radar rotating on a map overlay of the area in question. Pins will then be dropped showing all offers my vicinity. If a user clicks on a pin the offer will appear on the screen. Alternatively the user can click “LIST MODE” which will show all offers on a list. In LIST MODE the user can click on the offer to show more detail and/or “SHOW ON MAP” Also there will be a function that allows users to “FORWARD OFFER” This will allow an email to be generated with the offer and the fact that it came from this Application.
6. “Post a Great Deal” – When pressed the user will be prompted for the following – Name of Business, Name of Product/services offered, Description of Deal, Price of Deal
7. “User Preferences” – In the user preference area the following can be toggled:
a. Automatically login to application (Yes/No)
b. Disable Push Notification (Yes/No) i.e Push notifications are defaulted to yes
c. Change Password
The Vendor retailer portal will have the following screens:
1. Pre Logon Screen – This will be used for branding and explaining the services of the application. Here the Retailer can register for a user name and password. As well as login with an already existing user name and password. If the vendor clicks “Request User Name and Password” a registration screen will be launched.
2. Registration screen – This will have the following fields:
a. User Name
b. User Pass word
c. First/Last Name
d. Email Address
e. Head office address
f. Phone number
g. Number of locations
h. Location addresses where offers may be posted (This will be a multi-row block that will have all address fields in a list
After they register a “Registration Confirmation”
will be sent to the email. The vendor must click on the confirmation in order to allow for offers to be posted.
3. Post Registration Screen – On this page there will be vendor analytics that will show the following:
a. How many offers t
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the time frame
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Bids on this Project
Buenos Aires, Argentina
We are a a group of experienced and creative developers that have experience in Java, Web, Android and iPhone solutions.
Expertise in Magento,wordpress,Iphone,Android,PHP,MYSQL
Consagous is an Indian IT firm creating waves in the world of software development and end to end solutions to increase efficiency and productivity of its clients. The company has carved a niche for itself as a reliable and inexpensive organization that provides world class services at down to earth prices. Our Key Success Factors are: > Deliver the output on time. > Developing the sites with great quality as per customer requirements. > Compatibility with all browsers with responsive designing. > Tools and code optimized to complete work on time with enhanced quality. We will do something great over here and will be able to keep the long term relationship too.
We are an Offshore product development IT (Team of Developer ) with vast experience looking for great business relationship and keyed up to turn the opportunity into a long term business relationship with you and will be glad to assist on any element, whenever needed. We are specialized into mobility space and website development. We have very strong expertise in developing applications over iPhone, Blackberry,Android, ASP.NET, VB.NET, PHP, Wordpress, Magento and much more.
I have developed a wide range of websites using HMTL, DHTML, PHP, and MySQL including sites for startup companies and small businesses. My core competency lies in complete end-end management of a new website development project, and I am seeking opportunities to build websites from the ground up for you or your business.