Medical Guide App
This project received 93 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $4201 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$3000 - $5000 USD
I am looking for developers to design a simple native app to access an offline database of medical information.
1) A splash screen for user agreement that must be clicked before seeing any data after the application is first launched by the user.
2) A simple list of categories the user can click on to see an additional 11 subcategories. All of these subcategories will be the same for each category. These subcategories will contain paragraph size or less of text information.
3) The ability to update these lists periodically based on my growing database and continuing research on the subject. I want the ability to add, remove, or edit all categories, subcategories, and information at my discretion via app updates. Simplicity and functionality of this objective is my main determinate in developer.
4) The app would check for available updates each time the app is started by the user.
5) Three additional main categories for the "about the creator" "contact us" and "legal disclaimer". All of which will include text data I will provide.
6) My timeline goal is to be finished and in the app store within eight weeks or less from start date.
an example of a similar app would be:
[url removed, login to view]
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online