• Initial app for android, then after proof of concept, iphone, blackberry, web, windows 7,windows 8 mobile, mac applications
• Messages should be delivered to the app and stored centrally for other device sync
• A notification should be presented and icon in the tray and icon on the badge for number of unread messages
• Option to add a security code to launch the app
• User account creation to be automated from the end client, initial account has to be linked to a phone number and an optional email address for device syncing.
• User account verification to be performed on creation via sms to phone number with initial registration
• User account verification to be performed when adding an email address to a registered number, via sms
• User account verification to be performed when adding email address to additional client without phone number on another device, via sms
• Main message screen should be standard with sent and received message bubbles.
• Sent message bubble should be on the left
• To the right of the message bubble sould be three dots, maybe change color or something, first one meaning message delivered to server, second one message delivered to destination, third one message read by destination.
• App should send user contact list to server and process to see if existing users with phone numbers are registered,
• App should have a tab for users they can message.
• Users should be able to have a profile picture
• App should be able to send pictures, again stored central for device sync.
• Message history in app should be endless, however messages older then 7 days and photos are removed from central server, this will only affect device syncing if not synced in the last 7 days, synced devices bought on later just download the portion available from the central server as well as keeping its previously download portions.
• Users should be able to send video
• Users should be able to create groups where they can add additional users and send messages to a group like a broadcast, and other users can respond to the group.
• App should include the standard emoticon keyboard (same one as used on IOS devices) and should be included in the app for android devices.
• You should be able to block contacts.
• You should have the option to hide your last online time or your current online status.
• Users should be able to customize notification settings.
• In app purchases needs to be available.
• Users should be able to send mini picture icons similar to emoticons but bigger. These pictures will be continually be added for purchase and should be grouped into categories. (Similar to Naver Line)
• Users should be able to make VOIP calls to each other
• Users should be able to send there current location
This will be the base for my application.
Hi.. It is very interesting to work on this project. we are expert in iphone and android apps development.we do pure native programming.let me know more about the project.. thanks Xcodroid
54 freelancers are bidding on average $4036 for this job
Hi, Thanks for posting an interesting project . we can deliver the project in full perfection. please check your INBOX for future communication. Best Regards, Siddhant Karkare
Hi, Thank you for considering our proposal and please contact us for further discussions. Please check your PMB for more details and portfolio. Thanks!