Looking for freelancers to build a mobile (Android/iPhone/Windows) app to achieve the below:
1. Obtain fine/coarse GPS location of the user
2. Check if the user is in a location belonging to a pre-configured area/zone
3. Display Notification on the phone's screen specific to that area/zone
4. Continue steps 1,2,3 continuously and keep displaying notifications based on the users current area/zone
1. Integrate the app to a backend website
2. Option to upload new/modified/changed area/database boundaries
3. Option to upload new/changed/modified notifications for the user corresponding to different areas/locations
4. Ability to track on a maps webpage, user's movements
5. Ability to configure multiple users into groups to track these different group of user's on a maps webpage
6. Ability to restructure the phone side databse and program structure to force certain "hard" changes to the software
Above is a coarse/crude information about the project. But basically the project involves developing an Android/iPhone/Win app based on user location, notification display and web integration. I would prefer individual freelancers rather than companies (since I would myself be involved in the development/project), but open to companies too for this development if the environment is conducive.
I would want to have some more apps developed if this one goes well.