We need to build a mobile app for iPhone and Android. The app will be similar to PostMates and Instacart, which can be found in the app store. It's basically a very simple ecommerce app. We will need the following capabilities:
1) Ability for users to create accounts.
2) Users can browse our product catalogue, select items to purchase, add to shopping cart, checkout and pay via Square.
3) Users can enter an address for the delivery, or select their current location.
4) Orders will show up in the administrator log in.
5) Administrator log in will allow administrator to manage the product catalogue, and perform similar administrative functions. (We may need a web log in with a database to manage the product catalogue...the product catalogue has 20,000 items in it.
We would like to develop the apps as cheaply as possible, and we think that PhoneGap is the cheapest way to go. However, we want to insure that the app is as fast and responsive as Native Apps.
Please provide examples of other IOS applications you've developed in PhoneGap.
57 freelancers are bidding on average $5745 for this job
Kindly accept my bid for your Catalog Mobile app project and be assured of a high quality work with our highly experienced and dedicated developers. Thanks