Create 4-5 screens mobile app. I'll create psd files that you can use to modify if you wish or use to start the project. I have mockup files and flow chart. You must make every effort to make your bid a fixed price. Please use your experience, judgment when bidding. This is an easy mobile app of only 4-5 screens. No videos or nothing complex about project. Easy table chart with iPhone menu wheel and text input.
I have more projects in the near future if we work well together. This is only the beginning of more opportunity to earn additional income and if you are selected then I will be glad to send you additional work. In addition to working with you and going beyond my expectations, in return I will give you positive reviews and outstanding recommendations how ever you wish.
I will be pre-selecting 6 developers for this project and future projects too. I look forward to working with you and your service. I will award someone soon and as mentioned I want the app uploaded for iphone, Android and what ever else you are willing.
1) Can I see 1-3 samples of your mobile work in the apple store?
2) How do you plan to create my mobile app? Example templates, Phone Gap for Apple and Android, will you use customization…
3) What mobile platform will the app be available on?
4) I am looking to sell this app online, will this make any cost difference to you and is there anything I should be aware of?
5) How far will you go to ensure I am completely satisfied with your work and your bid amount?
6) Do you have 3 referrals? (Optional but preferred))
7) To verify a trusting project relationship, do you have a Facebook and 2 other social sites you can provide where I can reach you?
8) As a freelancer, tell me an experience you had dealing with a customer who expected more from you then what you bid and how did you handle
that complaint, project and customer?
I have mock files for the person I will award this project to. You can use my psd files to work with if you like. The mock up will help explain the project. If you negotiate beyond my budget I will need to hand the job over to another developer. Please use your experience and judgment if you can do it based of the mock up.