This project received 45 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $20 USD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$15 - $25 USD / hour
Create a garage sale tracking application
First - USER needs to be able to create a new garage sale
* Put in the following:
- Address (location)
- Date(s) and time(s)
- Type of Sale (example: Moving, community, estate, yard, boutique, multi-family)
- List Items for sale (check box of items. Examples: furniture, tools, clothing, antiques, etc)
- Option to feature certain items (if wanting to provide photos of certain items)
Next - Once user selects which garage sales they want to go to, have a route created on the map.
- Needs to map route based on order of which garage sale is selected first, second, and so on, not on order of proximity.
Next - Set alerts so that garage sales that meet a certain criteria of items for sale (example: washing machine, or lamps, or machinery, etc.), within a USER defined proximity (example: within 5 miles, or 10 miles, or 50 miles, etc. of USER location), user is notified.
Then - tie in a check-in format, similar to Four-Square. Allow USER to check-in at garage sale sites, and earn points** of recognition. (Example: You've been to 5 garage sales this week, you get 5 points).
- Allow USER to make comments and/or rate on scale of 1 to 5 stars within each check-in.
- Allow check-in to link to Facebook (with USER permission)
- If USER checks-in at a yard sale that has not been submitted to data base, allow USER to add the location and details (date/time). The more details USER adds, the more points** will be awarded.
** The "point" system has not been defined yet
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online