Create a garage sale tracking application
First - USER needs to be able to create a new garage sale
* Put in the following:
- Address (location)
- Date(s) and time(s)
- Type of Sale (example: Moving, community, estate, yard, boutique, multi-family)
- List Items for sale (check box of items. Examples: furniture, tools, clothing, antiques, etc)
- Option to feature certain items (if wanting to provide photos of certain items)
Next - Once user selects which garage sales they want to go to, have a route created on the map.
- Needs to map route based on order of which garage sale is selected first, second, and so on, not on order of proximity.
Next - Set alerts so that garage sales that meet a certain criteria of items for sale (example: washing machine, or lamps, or machinery, etc.), within a USER defined proximity (example: within 5 miles, or 10 miles, or 50 miles, etc. of USER location), user is notified.
Then - tie in a check-in format, similar to Four-Square. Allow USER to check-in at garage sale sites, and earn points** of recognition. (Example: You've been to 5 garage sales this week, you get 5 points).
- Allow USER to make comments and/or rate on scale of 1 to 5 stars within each check-in.
- Allow check-in to link to Facebook (with USER permission)
- If USER checks-in at a yard sale that has not been submitted to data base, allow USER to add the location and details (date/time). The more details USER adds, the more points** will be awarded.
** The "point" system has not been defined yet
40 freelancers are bidding on average $20/hour for this job
Hi, We have extensive work experience in iphone, android,ipad application design and development so, we can create this application.for more information see PMB-Thanks.