Please note that I represent an established software development and hosting company. We have a pet project that we would like to start and are looking for an iPhone developer to design and write an iPhone application. We are going to use this pet project to understand mobile development better with hopes to grow this existing project with the chosen individual/company and if all goes well, write a few others.
More context about the app will be provided to the awarded developer(s):
Phase 1: Overview
- Ability to Sign in and out using Facebook.
- First time Login : Needs to have a quick infographic explaining app usage.
- First time Login - Users need to be asked a few quick questions in order to help with discover-ability.
- Will have a navigation Menu with 4 main areas (Includes Search and Profile pages)
- Android experience a plus but not required. For a phase 2, if we have some success with the application we will create an Android client.
- All data calls will be made via Rest/JSON to a web service that I write.
- We are looking to create an understanding and grow this relationship with the developer/company. So we are looking for skilled developers with past success.
- Please provide development examples.