Mobile UI / UX Developer
- Status Closed
- Budget $30 - $250 USD
- Total Bids 11
Job Location: Remote
Mobile App Developer
You will work on a variety of projects, using a mix of development tools, platforms, and skill sets. You can become involved in requirements analysis and application design as you gain experience within the Systems & Content Management Team.
Code, Test, Document and Implement application programs according to client specifications. Provides ongoing maintenance and production support of existing application programs in a coordinated effort.
1. Five (5+) years of IT or related experience with proficiency in at least one (1) major programming language and the following:
- UI Design for Android and iPhone/iPad , Blackberry
- Translate business logic and functional requirements into elegant and usable interface designs
- Create database schemas and xml messaging specs for wireless devices and adapters
- Implement GPS mapping and tracking using JSR-179 Location API
- Optimize and implement barcode scanning and mobile printing using JSR-82 Java APIs for Bluetooth and peripheral connection protocols
- Code client-side portion of wireless applications in J2ME, C++, XML, XPATH and Java-based scripting language
- Software unit-testing and bug-fixing
- Responsible for mobile product development from concept to delivery
- Define functional specifications, content requirements, information architecture and interaction design, through wireframes and detailed design docs
- Spec out XML feeds or content and data APIs for iPhone/Android apps
- Flash and ActionScript development for websites, on-air and mobile prototypes
- Work with multiple brands, technology teams and vendors
Additional scripting language such as an Application Framework ( Java, .NET, etc.), and Application Design (Object Classes, Message Queues, XML, SOAP, Class Libraries, Relational Database, Security) and, Application Development Methods/Tools (Unified Process, RUP, FDD, XP, DSDM, UML, Presentation/User Interface
2. Ability to function independently with the ability to handle more complex assignments and more concurrent tasks, including the design of moderate applications.
3. College/University Diploma or Degree
4. Ability to read, write and speak English proficiently.
5. Ability to understand and follow English instructions.
Work RemoteGet free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online