Mobile Dialer Development for Android / Symbian / IoS
This project received 34 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $6044 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$1500 - $3000 USD
We are looking to develop a fully featured Mobile dialer with build-in mini-SIP tunneling / encryption to allow it to work at blocked location or country.
The idea is to provied customers with Hosted / rental dialer service, the Dialer should support functionality of entering an "Operator Code or Brand Pin", that will be used to distinguish different customers. and once the customer enter "operator code & Brand Pin" dialer should be able to fetch all infomration i.e SIP server, Stun sever etc and the customer's client need to enter only "Operator Code or Brand Pin" & Pins" and he should be able to get his balance and make calls.
We need full source code of the whole project. Solutions from reliable and proven contractors in similar projects will be given priority. We are not interested in new/experimental projects.
We are looking for the following features and functionalities.
· Major symbian / android / IOS / Blackberry platforms must be supported
· The dialer must support SIP platform completely and has to be compatible with major SIP softswitches.
· It must have mini-SIP tunnel to bypass VOIP blockage. It must work from behind the NAT or from private IP.
· It must have dial, redial, receive, hangup, mute, speaker phone, volume control features.
· It must show the remaning balance in $ for clients
· Call status detector on the screen including call timer.
· It should have a separate contact book with search feature. But it should be able to dial the contacts saved in standard contact book of the phone.
· Call history including all, recent, dialed, miss calls should be there.
· It must work with EDGE/GPRS, 3G and WiFi internet.
. DNS SRV record lookups
· It should have the ability to generate DTMF.
· Voice quality management including silence detection and packet loss management.
· Multilingual support.
· It must support g729, g723.1, AMR and GSM codec.
· Multitasking support so that other functionalities doesn’t hang while using the phone.
· It should have all standard functionalities found in major mobile dialers including iTelDialer and HelloByte.
· Overall user interface design has to be clean and source has to be clean as bugfree.
The intention of the project is to develop a good quality mobile dialer which will be marketed in the international market. There is no scope for experimental projects. If you are not experienced enough with similar projects, please do not bid.
The contractor must provide support for bug fixing for 3 months after full delivery
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online