Mobile Mall Application
This project received 59 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $ USD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$25 - $50 USD / hour
I am looking to develop a mobile application that will combine our existing mobile payment and couponing Application with a Shopping Mall Application. Please read below carefully as I'm rather specific on my terms and conditions, I have experience here and find that the more clear I am up front the less likely there will be concerns later on.
The customer journey in brief will be the following:
"Consumer walks into shopping mall, searches for a specific store or searches for a product and then the store is identified that has that product, the customer is provided with a mall map to show them where the store in question is located in the mall. When the customer enters the store they can 'check-in' at the store using our existing app, we can push coupons to them if there are any. When the customer has collected their items they will be go to the till and make a payment"
The couponing and the payment and the check-in component of the application will be done by our existing application. The Shopping Mall app is what I need from you. I need a bright, detailed, mall app that will meet the requirements of our client in Asia. The Application will have a number of specifics and details that will include multi-language support. Additional details can be found in the attached file.
** I prefer to work with independent developers, if you are going to submit a proposal as a company or group of developers then please make sure that I get direct contact with the developer working on my project, that the developer is 100% dedicated to my project. ***
Skills required include:
1. Andorid and iOS development experience
2. Strong API integration skills!
3. Wireframe development skills
4. Strong Communication (Mandarin or English)
5. Internationalization (App must support Thai, Mandarin, and English) (Localization and translation will be provided to you)
6. Commitment to excellence and on-time performance.
7. I will require you to log your hours in Freelancer, you will also be required to work with my QA team for defect fixing. (Defects are fixed on your own dime, I will not pay for them, however, if the defect is caused because of a design flaw or because my team in Hong Kong was not clear then we will compensate you for those as they are clearly not your fault.)
8. NDA must be signed
9. Overtime must be cleared BEFORE hand
10. Payment terms - every two weeks
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online