Mobile VoIP SIP Dialer for Android and iPhone
This project received 24 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $3216 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$750 - $2000 USD
We are a VoIP Company looking to create our own mobile dialers for iPhone and Android.
The dialers should follow have the following features implemented:
- the SIP Protocol is used and sending traffic to port 5060.
- Supports G729, G7231, G711A, G711U and GSM codecs.
- Enables tunneling with a tunnel server listening to port 1805 (a tunnel client that works on windows, will be given to the freelancer to implement it inside the dialer). the tunneling feature is optional for the client to enable or not.
- The dialers should have a window to recharge clients accounts using pin codes.
- The dialers should display the current balance of the user account.
- The dialers should send the callerid with the sip protocol. The callerid should only be sent if verified. Verification should also be done thru sms or phonecall.
- The dialers should allow the client to select from the list of callerids on the fly.
- The dialers should have the option to allow the user to call using local access (his sim card), ourservers direct call or our servers callback feature.
- other features will be included when choosing the freelancer.
The whole system uses a mysql database with a set of very simply databases. the dialers should basically implement the sip protocol to initiate calls and edit the mysql tables for the features mentioned above. The selected freelancer wil get a document showing the mysql database schema with explanation.
The selected freelancer should submit a complete code for both platforms by the end of the project.
Potential freelancers should show previous work in the same domain/track.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online