Mobile, app battery limit charger - repost
This project received 13 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $548 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
A very basic black and white app no fuss on design.
Used for any android and iphone mobile.
The app is about Limiting how much the battery charges. Not using notifications. It actually needs to stop it from charging and a percentage that the user sets it up.
[url removed, login to view] app from Android/IOS market
[url removed, login to view] Open app
[url removed, login to view] app, if needs, will ask to restart phone so that it can access battery controller.(I think this has to do with rules and regulations on modifying phone code)
[url removed, login to view] when ever the phone is plugged to recharge (normal wall socket or laptop cable or car cable) the app pops up asking how much percentage you want to recharge your phone.
5. If the battery is still 2% then the scale will be from 2% to 100%. And the user can choose 65% if he wants.
6. Then when phone reaches 65% battery charge will stop receiving electricity in it.
7. I phone has 0% battery and it doesn't open at all. Then if the app can take over original phones recharge app would be great. If not. Then there is no point in doing this app at all.
8. There are already out there apps that notify you when battery reached 65% its just they still keep on recharging.
Thank you and I will expect some explanation on how ill the process go before i will award the project to anyone.
If there is someone that knows exactly what I'm talking about and also knows what he is doing from my research and programmers advice it should take more then a few hours but I say max 3 days. If this app violates and rules of mobile producers because it modifies anything then please advice and be well informed.
As usual 150 dollars and I will give a bonus if done exactly how i wanted and on time. I also have future projects and trying to find the most skilled and creative freelancer. I am as well a graphic design freelancer but not on websites so I know when someone tries to sell crap.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online