Mobile app development for iOS and Android
This project received 41 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1708 AUD.Get free quotes for a project like this
We require a basic app to be developed for our client which is a mental health non profit organisation, which will have the below functions/content:
• App-wide search functionality that will allow users to search for information across all of the apps content
• Ability for individuals to turn off or on their push notifications
• Links to externally hosted video content on YouTube
I want to help/I need help
• Text and images which may contain links to external resources such as other websites and PDFs and click to call phone numbers
• May also contain links to externally hosted video content
• Well-Being Activities . The concept is for the user to be able to interact with the application by stating their mood. From this, 4 assigned activities to that mood will appear, and the user will have the option to read each individual activity through drop-down (accordion). Additionally the user will also have the option to receive each activity as weekly notifications (push) for one month.
After the fourth week, the user will be notified the following after the fourth notification:
‘you’ve finished your month’s activities. See how you feel again, and get your new month’s activities here’.
• A list of upcoming events (Event Name, Date and Small description)
• Users will be able to click through to a 'detailed' view of the event which will contain the following information - Event Name, Date, Full Description
• 'Detailed' view will also include an 'add to calendar' button which will add the event to the phone's calendar
• Push notifications for events
• The 'events' content will be populated through the CMS
• A single web based 'events manager' system will control the app feed to all apps
• Each re-branded app would have their own login to access the 'event manager' and will be able to add and remove events to their app
• Textual information containing phone numbers (with click to call), email addresses and links to map locations
App Platform (iOS / Android)
• The app will need to allow for the design and logo to be altered and re-launched as a separate app under a different name
• The Events feed will be updated to include events specifically for the re-branded app
Google analytics tracking
• The number of active users are using their applications.
• From where in the world the application is being used.
• Adoption and usage of specific features.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online