Mobile app with document scannign for iOS/Android
This project received 48 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $2800 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$1500 - $3000 USD
Need an app for iOS and Android, each in their native language.
In summary the app has the following main use cases:
1) HTTP authentication via embedded browser to get a persistent session (once that use the authentication for REST communication)
2) The scanning engine with HTTP posting of the results
- Scan(take a picture) of documents
- Automatic optimization of scanned images (suggest 3 variations of low/high contrast)
- Grayscale and pure black/white option
- Align and crop scanned document
- Perspective and skew correction for the not perfect takes
- Allow to scan multiple pages per document and save as a single file
- Upload scanned documents to a REST service in either JPG or PDF format
3) Section for user "Tasks", CRUD operations against the REST service.
4) Section for user "Cases", CRUD operations against REST service and added functionality for offline editing when no connection, once having connection sync back to server.
5) Section for contacts list which come from REST service, app will have launchers for dialing, emailing or texting those contacts
* No server development is required, REST methods will be given.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online