*PLEASE read description and make a suited offer, NO AUTOMATED MESSAGES*
*Please specify price per platform and total costs*
I need an application that sends push message to users.
Basic admin interface.
- Platform: Blackberry, Android and Apple
- Deadline concept version: March 6th
- Deadline final version: March 11th
- the user downloads the app
- the user will receive push messages from this app
- the user can open the app, and sees a list of current and expired offer (called 'overview') (an overview should be in cluded in the app)
- Admin can create a new offer in an online CMS (can be quite brief)
- Admin can add text and an image that automatically is resized to mobile size
- Admin can add web address that automatically gets ahref link
- When the offer is added, admin can send a push message to all users
- Admin should be able to see basic statistics.
At least the number of people that receive a push message, and how many of them actually open the message (see the offer).
These statistics should be viewable in the admin CMS.
Usage of third party apps/api's is allowed, as long as it fits the requirements.
However, the costs of this usage is for the developer and should be included in the final price.
Thank you for your interet.
19 freelancers are bidding on average $1526 for this job
Hi, I've read your job description and I'm very much interested in the project.We can make the work perfect for you.Please look at PMB for more details. Regards! Amar
Hello, I'm an experienced developer. The requirements are clear to me and I'm free and eager to start working on your project. Please check your private message box for more details.
Hi, We are one of the best developer on freelancer. We can provide you a excellent solution as we are professional and experience. Read my PM for your ultimate solution. Have a nice day.
Hi! how are you? We are looking for the long term business relationship with you and We have all strength and ability to do and develop all kind of apps and games. Please read my pm so we can move further.. thanks