MonoTouch / Xamarin Developer
This project received 23 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of £14031 GBP.Get free quotes for a project like this
An expert in MonoTouch development for iOS devices to create a new app for the client to take bookings via their API. The contractor needs to have experience with advanced MonoTouch/iOS application development and can show past projects building advanced GUI driven controllers that enable downloading of content, management and other such tasks.
General app layout:
- Start view with multiple nav options
- Dashboard with: expandable nav button, some general user data pulled in from client API
- Larger navigation grid
- A view allowing you to alter your membership number
- A view with a Google map, custom markers, Google Directions API
- A booking view which links to client API
- Pre-purchase booking cost view, area for making notes
- Post-purchase booking confirmation view
- Bookings manager index view, with swipable bookings in a carousel
- Push notifications
Other useful information
Given the visual appearance of the application, some experience with bespoke theming of native controls is a must. Experience with either PaintCode or Pixate is a plus.
We need to make sure the app can react to information it is being fed from the desktop site and through telephone bookings as well, and we need a robust system in place to support that. We plan to set up a gateway server in house to act as an intermediary. This way we can use our servers to make sure that information being sent from the client API via other booking systems is checked and sent on to the app correctly and vice versa. This helps to create a seamless user experience whether the user makes a booking with the client via desktop, telephone or app.
- The user will remain logged until the app is closed. At this point the app will consider the user ‘signed out’ and subsequently authentication will be required.
- No card payments will be taken through the app.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online