App development brief – Sports app
Concept: To create a smartphone app to enable real fight enthusiasts to score, rate fighters and, to share and discuss with others around the world
Primary use: An application that will allow users to:
• Create scores
• Create rankings of fighters
• Back end ability to pull in data from users – i.e. location, usage
• Latest news
The objectives of this app:
• Fast and easy to user experience
• Simple database to store and pull in data from users when they create their rakings and scores
• Fast and reliable information pulled into the app
The user will sign in via their current social profile (Facebook or Twitter)
Once the user profile has been created (image from their social profile, username - by default it is their social profile username), user can create ratings, score fights ability to share stored scores or ratings, find and ability to aggregate all user's to find an average for scores or ratings.
I have a full document and wireframes what I need is:
• Design - mobile app and minor website design (very minor website design)
• Build - mobile app and minor website
• Social network integration within the app – Twitter/Facebook
• Platform – build for iOS and Android platforms
You will need to sign full Non Disclosure Agreements before I can fully award this project to the winning organisation.
Applicants must show that they have created sports apps or geolocation apps that have been successful (high download)
Budget is $3,000 for design, build, maintenance, launch
53 freelancers are bidding on average $3279 for this job
Hi, Thanks for posting an interesting project . we can deliver the project in full perfection. please check your PMB for future communication. Best Regards, Siddhant Karkare
Dear Sir, I have read your requirment clearly Are you looking to work with one of best team in iOS and Android development with strong skills of execution? Please check your PM for more details.