Need an iPhone 2D Game Developed
This project received 31 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $2681 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$1500 - $3000 USD
I am searching for an iPhone game developer. To work on 2D car style game. I am looking for someone that can help provide the solution, requirements, prototype and develop a finished game product for the iPhone Apple Store.I will provide more details about the specifics of the game later.
I am searching for someone who has experience in making iPhone (IOS) games. You should have at least two to three games developed and available in the Apple App Store to reply to this posting.
1) You must have some work history to be considered for this job.
2) Applicants that require an upfront fee will not be accepted.
3) Applicants that are part of an agency or representing an agency will not be accepted. I am looking for independent contractors only.
Good communication skills, ability to provide status updates daily and test builds a few times a week. Have the ability to lead my illustrator in the quality, size and type of images needed to complete the game.
You should have the ability to take a simple idea with little to no requirements and provide your own ideas and inputs to make a great and enjoyable game.
I am looking with someone that is passionate about what they do; proud of every piece of production ready software they create and a team player.
If this is you, please respond to this job posting with:
1) The words, "I am passionate about games".
2) References to your work in the Apple App Store and other external work
3) References from jobs already completed.
Replies without above will not be accepted.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online