Need a simple iPhone app prototype
This project was awarded to jrsprogramming for $75 AUD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $100 AUD
we need a simple iPhone app prototype developed, just for an internal testing phase. We also need your help in how to get the app on one phone (not jailbroken) without going via the appstore - we've never done this before. But should be easy right?
The app is incredibly simple and it doesn't need to look nice. All it should be able to do is:
- once started, it should vibrate in random intervals.
- the intervals must be variables in minutes which we can set. so the only interface element we need is a X and Y value which we can set e.g. X= 5 minutes, Y=100 minutes, and then the phone vibrates once every 5-100 minutes.
- it would be nice to be able to chose between four vibration types: 5x very short ([url removed, login to view]), 3x short ([url removed, login to view]), 2x long ([url removed, login to view]), 1x very long (6s). that would be a second interface element needed
- the app should be as power saving as possible, and (if possible in iOS!) being able to run in the background. we basically want to use the vibration as a random reminder during the day.
We also want the source code and project file of the app delivered.
If you read this far, please note to start your bid with YOUTERRIFIC, so we can make sure you are actually reading what you are biding for :)
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online