Objective-C Programming Video Course
This project received 4 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $166 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Hello iOS Developers,
This Project is not for everyone, and it is not to create an iOS app. Instead, it is to create a VIDEO COURSE to teach beginner iOS and Mac developers to program in the Objective-C language.
What I will provide to you:
1) The list of the subjects to be included in each video (There will be up to 20 videos in total).
2) Some details of what you should explain in each of the videos.
The videos should be 5-12 minutes long, and you should be able to explain each detail you are mentioning.
The payment for 1 video will be 2$, but I can higher the payment, or give you a bonus if I like their quality.
What I need from you side:
1) Firstly, you should be a serious and professional programmer
2) Preferably, you have to be a native English speaker. Besides that, you should have excellent teaching skills.
3) You must own a Mac computer, with Mountain Lion 10.8 installed on it, and also to be very familiar with Xcode(you should use Xcode 4.6)
4) You should have ScreenFlow installed, as I need the videos both in .mp4 and .screenflow format.
5) As a small test, I need you to make a small video up to 5 minutes, where to explain the concept of the Delegate Pattern. I want to hear your real voice over there and see if you English is decent enough.
Please start with the word Apple, so I know that you've read the whole Job Posting.
Thank you very much and HAPPY BIDDING!!!
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online