Off-line GPS Navigation iPhone Application
This project received 33 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $2781 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$1500 - $3000 USD
Off-line GPS navigation application on mobile phone using Off-line Map. It guides users in turn-by-turn from the current position to the destination.
Furthermore, enhanced services are expected such as:
• Smart routing: shortest road or fastest road
• POI (Point Of Interest) search
• Voice guidance
• House address guidance
• 2D/3D view.
• Multiple OS phone
• GPS tracking: using GPS signals for determining the user’s position, and associating the position in the digital map so that it can instruct users to the specific destination.
• Off-line map: map database is stored on local smart phone.
• Speed profile: intelligent data for optimal routing.
• Smart routing: using routing algorithm and combining with speed profiles.
• Map-matching algorithm: is used to overcome GPS location error problem.
• Optimization loading map database: is used to overcome the limitation of memory, speed processing and power consumption.
• SQL server: sharing information among users about traffic if smart phone connected through Internet.
• Mobile phone platforms: I-phone, Android
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online