This application will operate on the Pebble, described in the NY Times, "Startups Look to the Crowd", April 29, 2012: [url removed, login to view]
In a successful bid, please describe your experience with Pebble development.
* The code is currently 3000 lines of function-oriented Perl using a half dozen CPAN modules that may have to ported to objective C or may already have free objective C equivalents. The current Perl code covers about half the functionality of the final product.
* Features include drag-and-drop time setting, drag-and-drop time zone setting, implementation of "home" time zone, user's color customization.
* Can display multiple watch objects on the same display device for e.g., different time zones, setting alarms, setting reminders, etc.
* Presumably, the watch application could run in the manner of a screensaver so that when the Pebble sits idle, the watch application becomes active.
* The application is no more complicated than a very simple game.
* Time-to-market is of the essence.
* Ready for beta release by June 15, 2012 and alpha release by July 15, 2012.
* Lead developer must demonstrate ownership. No more than 25% of the work may be subcontracted out.
* 10 hours/week by lead developer and sub-contractors or employees until completion
* Lead developer will deliver weekly progress reports.
* A three-year maintenance period must be guaranteed. Lead developer will perform free bug fixes and add new features or locate a suitable replacement developer.
A successful bidder must show examples of prior work and detail the hours during the week that he or she is available for phone contact.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the time frame
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Bids on this Project
Los Angeles, United States
We are independent developers located in Los Angeles, have been working for Iphone/Andriod applications and games for more than three years. Our photo editing app PhotoPro ranked the top 4 in iPhone app utility category, has more than 300K downloads worldwide. Expertise: iOS(both iPhone and iPad) applications, Objective-C Mobile games ( cocos2D, Unity3D) Mobile multimedia application Android applications
We are the LARGEST PROVIDER of offshore custom development solutions on Freelancer.com. Our expertise includes PHP, ASP.NET, Open Source CMS (Magento, Drupal, Joomla, Wordpress, etc.), Apple IOS 5.x (iPhone, iPad), Android, Blackberry, Adobe Flash, Flex and Photoshop, HTML 5, Microsoft SharePoint Server (MOSS), C #, Facebook application development, Windows7 phone, Android tablet and more. We provide value to our customers by benefits such as quick to market flexible solutions, high quality professionals, cutting edge technology expertise, processes in line with CMMI level 3 standards, and a full services portfolio.
new delhi, India
We are basically into mobile application development. we have a expert team having great expertise in iPhone, Android, Blackberry, Windows phone and Symbian Application and game development. we are also into web development, desktop applications, social networking app, shopping App, server side applications. Our expertise are into technologies like Objective C, Cocoa, Java, J2ME, Android SDK, Blackberry RIM API, J2EE, .NET, Visual C++, JSP, ASP, AJAx, PHP, Joomla, Drupal CMS.
New York City, United States
We are from 2009, Triple Bottom Line, LLC is an expert mobile application development company headquartered in New York, Started with simple yet profound Application Platforms Development And Web Design / Development Services to help software development and web site development firms as well as in New York.TBL, LLC 's service offerings iPhone applications development, Android applications development, BlackBerry applications development, web application development, ecommerce solutions, Facebook Page Designing, open source applications customizations, business and technology consulting, application services, custom software development, maintenance, independent testing and validation services. Triple Bottom Line, LLC is aiming to become one of the top notch providers of development solutions and a cohesive model in U.S - encompassing services to the customers across the globe. The ongoing convergence and interchangeability of businesses has leaded us to be more confident towards developing and nurturing key areas of talent empowerment - which will be achieve by having a strong knowledge management and research in different technologies. As a part of serving global customers - Triple Bottom Line, LLC is also working on developing their presence in other parts of the world to be able to leverage the expertise that we presently have.