The purpose of this project is to create an easy to use, fun mobile application that helps women track their period flow, birth control pill and keep historical records on their moods, and symptoms. This application will be used by women.
1.1 General Requirements
The application must conform to the following development requirements
• Product must be ARC enabled
• Must use Apple LLVM Compiler (not GCC)
• Implemented in Native Objc (i.e no webviews or html 5 applications)
• Must support iOS [url removed, login to view] & iOS7
• Must use Storyboards
• All strings should be localizable via .strings files. No hardcoded UI strings
• App must follow Apple’s conventions and guidelines to ensure it will pass the approval process
• Must support iPhone 4, iPhone 5 and iPad (app uses full screen)
• Code must be organized logically using Model View Controller paradigm
• App must handle all connectivity scenarios and fail gracefully where needed
• All images must be provided with the retina and no retina resolution (@2x)
1.2 Product Features
The Period Tracker application provides the following internal and customer facing features:
1.2.1 Mobile Device (iPhone/Android)
• Onboarding screens used to inform users of general feature set
• Coach marks when user visits certain screens for the first time to help them understand how to interact with the functionality on that screen.
• Period start/end and flow recording
o Daily period flow (visual gradient)
o Contraceptive pill taken/not taken
o Daily mood (from set of defined moods)
o Daily symptoms for head/torso/lower from (set of defined symptoms for each)
o Daily notes (free form)
o Intercourse yes/no
o Pregnancy occurrence
o Daily pill reminder (time set by user)
o Period start reminder (3 days in advance)
• Period start, end and flow prediction (based on previous data)
• Referral to other MobileMom apps
• Pause of pill/period reminders while pregnant
• Visual display of cycle including fertility/non fertility days, and information regarding each portion of the cycle.
• Cloud backup/restore of all data tracked in app
1.2.5 Crash Tracking
• Log information for all app crash that occurs
1.2.6 Event Reporting & Logging (internal)
• Track sessions and pertinent events to Flurry
• Log session/demographic/identification information to our Trace server
o App launch/exiting (already included in SDK)
o Pill notification On/Off
o Pregnancy notification On/Off
o Refer to Due Date Calc
o Any View Controller Displayed and for every modal screen in app
o Fly out menu displayed
o Click Flyout->Refer App PregTalk, Ovulation Calc, PregTest
1.2.7 Local Storage
• Use SQLite to store all local data on the device
1.2.8 Cloud Information backup/restore
• Use iCloud to mirror all data stored locally.
1.2.9 User App Rating
• Provide ability/remind users to rate the app
[url removed, login to view] Advertising Integration
• Banner and interstitial ad triggering
The guts of the spec will be given (and bids can be adjusted) once we've selected a freelancer.
I'd like to hear more about your project. Check my profile for more information about me, the projects I've done and client reviews. Thanks for your consideration.
72 freelancers are bidding on average $4771 for this job
Hi, Thanks for posting an interesting project . we can deliver the project in full perfection. please check your PMB for future communication. Best Regards, Siddhant Karkare
Hello, We have reviewed the description for the Period Tracking Application project that you have provided. Please consider the details of our proposal and questions in private messages. Best Regards, Andrei.
Hello. For you concern, we've developed 200+ Apps for Android, iOS, BlackBerry and Windows Phone so far. Please check your PMB for getting some of our recently developed apps. Thanks.
Hello There, I reviewed and sent a private message with detailed information. Please review your private message Inbox and let me know your feedback. Thanks
You can consider your iPhone Period Tracking App project done perfectly with our highly experienced and dedicated Programming and Designing Teams. Thanks